1
March
2004

Done is good!

I finished the Star Bunting over the weekend, mostly. The principal stitching is done and all the pieces are joined. It just needs a couple of pieces of velcro to be attached so that it stays closed. I have to go out and buy that, probably later this week. But for all intents and purposes, it’s done. 6 weeks of working on it about once a week. I’ll post a photo in a couple of days.

I also finished the principal stitching on the B&B sweater. I’m in the middle of joining all the pieces. But I’m going to some concerts the next few nights, so I won’t be home to work on it.