30
October
2004

109916672788617823

Temporary Diversion

Active projects list be damned. I made a Hallowig:

It took me about 5 hours, all told. Took slightly less than one ball of Wool-Ease. It’s a little tighter than I would like, and were I to do it again, I’d make it a little shorter and maybe add a few more ribs so I don’t have to stretch it so much (don’t know if blocking will help).

I finished it up last night at our regular bar night with my husband. Several of the staff complimented me or said they wanted one. My husband said it was a fake mullet. I let him sleep in the bed anyway.



Leave a Reply