Knitting a Web

Here’s my current progress on Charlotte. The colors are a little muddy because I didn’t use a flash (the flash washed it out, what a trade). Next photo, I’ll try to take it on a white background, but my blocking board is perfect to pin it out so you can see the detail.

And a close up:

Last night, I didn’t work on Charlotte, but on Zig Zag. I knit a little swatch to practice short-row shaping for the shoulders and see how I liked it. I worked it out and finished the back. It’s now on a holder waiting for the 3-needle bind-off with the front. I started the front and I’m a couple of rows into Chart B. I’ll probably work on this a little more tonight. I’m travelling again next week, and the sleeves will be a great airplane project….or maybe my yarn for Clapotis will arrive by then….