I took a bunch of photos last night. The display board works great, but now that I’ve uploaded the photos to my computer, I see that I have some lighting issues. I try not to use the flash because the pieces get washed out, but this time, there wasn’t enough ambient light to see the details. So, the only photos that came out well enough were of the Star Bunting (the color is lighter — the blue projects didn’t show up at all).
Here’s the full bunting:
Here’s a close-up of the head portion.
Tonight I’ll sew on the velcro closings that I got over the weekend and then I just have to mail it off. Baby is due in 3 weeks, so I should just make it.
I also worked more on my sister’s sweater. I’ve got over 4 inches done. The pictures don’t show the detail well, so you’ll just have to wait to see it. But check back later, because I did have one other great photo come out from last night, but I need to present it properly. And then I’ll try to retake the photos that didn’t do well. I’m wearing the B&B Sweater today.